Caps Lock widget problem in KDE 6 Wayland

My Caps Lock widget is not displaying correctly. Before this I was on KDE 5 X11. Previously, when caps lock was enabled, the widget was shown in the system tray. And therefore when the caps lock was turned off, it disappeared. I currently have KDE 6 Wayland and it doesn’t work like that. The widget does not respond to caps lock. It changes its state when the keyboard layout is switched. And then it still shows incorrectly. On one layout this widget always shows that caps lock is enabled, but on the other it shows nothing. I went back to X11 and there was no such problem. Can you please tell me how to fix this?

It is working on my system, I just tested it out even though I normally keep this hidden. What distro are you using? Does the same occur with a new user?

I’m using Arch Linux. I just created a new user and logged in from a Wayland session. And the widget works as it should for the new user. What could be the problem?

There would be an old config file or laying around. I’m not too sure where or what it would be called though.

The only thing I noticed is that the state of the widget depends on the keyboard layout. When the first layout is on, the widget shows that caps lock is inactive. If you use bookmarks other than the first one, the widget shows that caps lock is enabled (regardless of whether it is actually enabled or not)

Another problem is not only in the system tray. Exactly the same behavior on the lock screen

I found the problem. It was in the kxkbrc file, which is located in ~/.config. I deleted it and, just in case, used the command setxkbmap -layout us,ru -option -option grp:ctrl_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll,lp3:ralt (I don’t know if it helped or not). And after the reboot, the Caps Lock indication began to work normally