Custom Autostart script not launching, could you help me debug it?

The feature to autostart things with a specific order is missing. The result is that often the apps launch before the plasmashell which is horrible and buggy.

So I have an autostart script in ~/.config/autostart/autostart-all.sh

#!/bin/bash

/opt/Mullvad VPN/mullvad-vpn %U

pactl set-source-volume $(pactl get-default-source) 10%
pactl set-source-mute $(pactl get-default-source) 1

/bin/mullvad-exclude /usr/bin/flatpak run --command=SyncThingy com.github.zocker_160.SyncThingy
/usr/bin/nextcloud --background

killall -15 DiscoverNotifier

sleep 3
/usr/bin/flatpak run --branch=stable --arch=x86_64 --command=signal-desktop --file-forwarding org.signal.Signal &
/usr/bin/flatpak run --branch=stable --arch=x86_64 --command=thunderbird --file-forwarding org.mozilla.Thunderbird &

sleep 10
/usr/bin/flatpak run --branch=stable --arch=x86_64 --command=qbittorrent --file-forwarding org.qbittorrent.qBittorrent &

And a desktop entry automatically created through the GUI, made the script executable

And… it is not doing anything! Seperate autostarts like krunner (custom desktop app entry; to fix the annoyance of it not launching right on first use) or journalctl in a terminal work normally.

But the script doesnt do anything, all the apps dont start, which is a huge problem. Either I minimize the autostarting apps and remove all nice scripts, or I have plasmashell components loading after apps, which is insane.

The “&” was used to make the apps run outside the script, is that correct?

I’m not sure if it’s required here but can you please try putting double and symbols (&&) after end of every line? I use that and works fine for me.

Really? I can try that but normally a line break acts as a “;” afaik