Fixing Wayland: Xwayland screen casting

Ok, it’s past the weekend, anybody want to chime in? Any chance of getting a flathub release version of this? Pretty please?

@David_Edmundson @carl @redstrate

Anybody? Has this been completely abandoned already? I found the issues, appears nobody responding to them or working on them either. Very disappointing.

You’re looking at the wrong repository, it’s System / XWayland Video Bridge · GitLab. And we don’t use GitLab issues to track user bugs and support, it happens on Bugzilla

The link you supplied looks like to the same repository. My link just goes to the gitlab issues page.

But good to know about not using gitlab issues. I wonder if it’s possible to have those disabled or a note to point people to Bugzilla, in general. Might produce less frustration/confusion across the board if one goes to the gitlab and expects to be able to create tickets/get support. But now I know.

When you create an issue on GitLab, it will print a giant red warning to dissuade regular people from using it. But we can’t close them either because they are regularly used by devs to communicate.