In which file does kdenlive save its settings concerning window layout, menu bar changes and color scheme?

Specifically, it’s about the location of these settings with an installed kdenlive and an AppImage.

I assume that these settings are stored in different files, because in openSUSE Leap 15.5 kdenlive, I used a dark color scheme, added the item “recently opened files” in the menu bar and created a special window layout.

When I switched to kdenlive-23.08.4-x86_64-A.AppImage to verify several strange behaviors of kdenlive, these settings were gone.

Possibly the files also vary from AppImage to AppImage, because I used the kdenlive-22.12.3-x86_64.AppImage in 15.4 and had already made the settings mentioned above.

When switching to kdenlive-23.08.4-x86_64-A.AppImage, the project folder was suddenly changed to “/home/werner/.cache/kdenlive”.
My setting was “/home/werner/projects/kdenlive”.

Is this a deliberate feature?

Settings file overview see here: Installation — Kdenlive Manual 23.08 documentation

Eugen,
Thank you very much, I hadn’t looked in the documentary.
But these files are not used by all kdenlive versions.
In ~/.config/kdenlive-appimagerc, for example, the version at the end is 23.08.4 and the file is not changed if I use the installed kdenlive version 22.12.3 and change the MainWindow-Size, for example.
If I restart both kdenlive versions one after the other, 22.12.3 has the new MainWindow size and 23.08.4 AppImage has the old size.
~/.local/share/kxmlgui5/kdenlive/kdenliveui.rc is used by both versions.
Thanks Werner

OK, forget this message. I see:
Linux AppImage only: contains the general settings of the application