KDE stuff broke

my KDE workspace thing broke after installing spotify-launcher, osu-lazer, vesktop and alacritty

please provide more details such as

Linux Distribution youre using
System Specifications

the more information you can provide the better

its very hard for anyone to help when the only thing to go on is “its broken”

Distro: KDE Arch Linux, EndeavourOS
Kernel: 6.6.19-1-lts
DE: Plasma 5.27.10
CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ (8) @ 3.800GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Mobile
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630

Whats broken? can you login? is it a black screen?

what does broken mean in this instance?

Im assuming at least a couple of those packages are AUR pkgs? Have you tried removing those packages and their dependencies to see if one is causing issues? If it worked fine before these packages and thats all you installed i think you can assume one of those packages caused this. If you can figure out which one you can report the issue to the package maintainer and get it resolved.

1 Like

I mean i dont know… i can login and its not a black screen. and yeah its a few of those AUR pkgs.

What exact issues are you facing?

1 Like

that is what im trying to do…

I was working on customer tech helpdesk and your complaint reminds me of our most annoying users. They were constantly whining about services not working but were unable to provide any usable info to start with then they called the customer service about our inability to help them.

Please don’t rob the time of others with such laziness. It’s a free software (for you) then show some respect and in case you run into troubles provide useful information that others could help and learn from the troubleshooting process as weel. Thanks.

ah okay, im a bit lazy, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue: