Plasma touchscreen calibrator

I don’t like to revive retracted posts (because I think people should have a right to retract), but I fully agree with this:

all I get is a half assed workaround?

You can see my post below for more info, as I explain this exact issue in detail and what maybe even responders like @nite_route can do to help.

I’ve seen nite_route a bit now (also on CachyOS forum) and they seem extremely active, and well read up on the technical details (at least it seems so), but I’ve not seen them suggest any sources for people to read into things further, or suggest a way for to report things upstream, a.k.a opening a feature request or bug issue on a repository.

I’m guessing this is just their style of helping, which I don’t really agree with (although before, when I started out with Linux, and I had the sentiment this was just the way things were supposed to be done).