Wierd graphics driver crash

On my arch install, My driver crashes if i watch drm protected content then play a normal mp4 in the same screen in fullscreen, the timing is kinda random but it always happen. The problem is that i don’t even know where to report it, and if it’s really a plasma issue, i tested with chromium in the arch repos and firefox in flatpak, but the issue seems dependent on plasma (weston didn’t crash) and mpv (vlc didn’t crash). Here’s the video info of my normal mp4

Stream #0:2[0x3](eng): Video: hevc (Main) (hvc1 / 0x31637668), yuvj420p(pc, bt709), 1920x1080, 19828 kb/s, SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9, 29.59 fps, 30 tbr, 90k tbn (default)

My screen is connected through HDMI, It has Adaptive sync enabled and no custom color profile
Plasma 6.1.2 on Wayland, Kernel 6.9.8-arch1-1, mesa drivers 1:24.1.3-1.
graphic card: AMD Radeon RX 6800 (RADV NAVI21)
The problem seems to only happens when my 144Hz monitor is configured to have a refresh rate of 60Hz in the plasma display configuration

I had this problem before with discord playing media, or another firefox window, but I can’t reproduce it. I also can’t think of a time it crashed without me watching netflix
I can reprodue it very easily by watching a second of netflix and playing the video 1-3 times