Francewhoa
Interested in contributing to KDE documentation and testing.
Active volunteer contributor to a wide range of libre source (open source) software products. Such as, but not limited to, Betterbird.EU, Bisq.Network, DDev.Com, Debian.Org, Drupal.Org, Forgejo.Org, Jami.Net, KDE.Org, LibreWolf.Net, LineageOS.Org, OpenStack.Org, OpenWrt.Org, Virtualmin.Com, and Webmin.Com communities.
I believe that libre source (open source) software such as KDE have stronger security and stronger privacy. In comparison, I do not trust GitHub. Because GitHub’s code is JAIL source (proprietary source). I also do not trust GitLab. Because it is only Open CORE and NOT fully libre source. GitLab MODULES are JAIL Source. To resolve those challenges above, I am migrating my primary code repositories to either the quick and easy https://codeberg.org or the self-hosted https://forgejo.org Codeberg is powered by the libre source Forgejo.
I do not have a financial conflict of interest with any of the products listed above.
My interests, feelings, and thoughts are my own. Not those of any organization.