About the Local communities category

This is the place to organize local meetups or ask for questions in your native language!

Current localized sub-forums:

5 Likes

And if you want a subsection for your country, let me know itโ€™s easy to add :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Spanish/Spain please?

done KDE en espaรฑol ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ - Discuss

1 Like

English/India please :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Done KDE India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿต ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ - Discuss :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the Spanish sub-forum for people from Spain or for people who speak spanish? because if it is intended for spanish speaking people, it should not be tied to a single country

KDE Brasil :brazil: :sunny: :palm_tree: :bird:

Please and thanks :smiley:

done KDE Brasil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿฆ - Discuss

1 Like

For Spanish speaking people, it is just easier to put one flag instead of 20 :wink:

Oh ok thanks for answering and clarifying that. I was confused not because of the flag but because it says literally โ€œSpainโ€ there.

Can you create a Japanese sub-forum? :sushi::ninja:
Because โ€œKDE ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžโ€ (meaning โ€œKDE Japaneseโ€) is a bit unnatural in Japanese, please set โ€œKDE ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒผใƒฉใƒ โ€ (meaning โ€œKDE Japanese forumโ€) as the category name.

I forgot to mention @carl

done KDE ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒผใƒฉใƒ  ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฃ - Discuss :slight_smile:

2 Likes

KDE ไธญๆ–‡ as previous old KDE forum having dedicated category KDE ไธญๆ–‡ โ€ข KDE Community Forums

Done KDE ไธญๆ–‡ - Discuss :slight_smile:

Iโ€™d like to ask for a โ€œA KDE-rล‘l magyarul :hungary: :european_castle::hot_pepper::ear_of_rice:โ€ one.
Hopefully we can move some people here from Facebook, and coordinate translations a bit better here.
@moderators

@carl can you create Turkey sub-forum i dont plan to post anything there but, i think i could try to help people in my native language

1 Like

Can you add Local Israel community for KDE?
:israel:

Given the trend of using emojis, I would like to open Korean subforum with the title โ€œKDE ํ•œ๊ตญ :kr::tiger2:โ€