Blank screen in some apps

My pc was turned off forcely, since the whole system was freezed when I was debugging some app in vscode(the reason may be the whole ram had been occupied).
Now, after boot, I have black screen with mouse cursor, but I was able to run gui apps from cmd(opening cmd with ctrl+alt+t).
I solved black screen problem by removing ‘~/.local/share/kactivitymanagerd/resources’ folder with its content.
There is another issues where some gui apps not showing its content - they show ‘blank page’ instead.
For example, I have sublime text, putty - they do not show its content, after opening.

Elisa also cannot be lanuched anymore.
This is the log when from cmd:
qrc:/qml/ElisaMainWindow.qml:19:1: QML ElisaMainWindow: Accessible must be attached to an Item
file:///usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/qml/org/kde/kirigami.2/Page.qml:348: Error: Cannot assign QObject* to PageRow_QMLTYPE_85*
file:///usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/qml/org/kde/kirigami.2/Page.qml:348: Error: Cannot assign QObject* to PageRow_QMLTYPE_85*
kf.kirigami: Units.devicePixelRatio is deprecated (since 5.86): This returns 1 when using Qt HiDPI scaling.
file:///usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/qml/org/kde/kirigami.2/PageRow.qml:674:5: QML Shortcut: Shortcut: Only binding to one of multiple key bindings associated with 14. Use ‘sequences: [ ]’ to bind to all of them.
file:///usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/qml/org/kde/kirigami.2/PageRow.qml:670:5: QML Shortcut: Shortcut: Only binding to one of multiple key bindings associated with 13. Use ‘sequences: [ ]’ to bind to all of them.
org.kde.elisa.indexers.manager: Local file system indexer is inactive
org.kde.elisa.indexers.manager: Baloo indexer is unavailable
org.kde.elisa.indexers.manager: Baloo indexer is inactive
elisa: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlite.so: undefined symbol: sqlite3_column_table_name16

reinstalling these apps didn’t help

I cannot add to ‘favorites’ any apps.

What may be a problem? What packages/settings should I reinstall/remove(reset) ?

Operating System: Kubuntu 22.04
KDE Plasma Version: 5.24.7
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.92.0
Qt Version: 5.15.3
Kernel Version: 6.5.0-25-generic (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 16 × 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12650H
Memory: 15,4 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® Graphics

I don’t know how to resolve the error but this is something you should never do. Check if your disto has REISUB setup if not set it up. This can solve many headaches.