[Bug] Can't file my bug for the Aurorae window decoration theme engine in the bug-filing website

There doesn’t seem to be a “Component” field option for Aurorae in the bugtracker’s new bug page. Is Aurorae officially part of KDE or de facto like SDDM was until recently?

If it is, here is my bug report:

SUMMARY

Fractionally scaled displays on KDE Wayland cause window decoration themes downloaded from System Settings to become pixelated and distorted.

Severity: Not critical, but I can’t use themes cohesively, which are an important component of Plasma’s appeal.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1. Enable the Plasma Wayland session.
  2. Enable Fractional Scaling for a display
  3. Install any Window Decoration theme from the System Settings page for them.
  4. Enable that theme.

OBSERVED RESULT

The window controls shown don’t match the previews or the images shown in the KDE Store screenshots, they are pixelated, visibly non-intentionally blurry. In some themes, both the title bar design and buttons are distorted, in others it is just the control buttons. In a multi-display set-up, the decorations appear normal on a non-fractionally-scaled display if you move window there but become distorted again when returning to the scaled one.

EXPECTED RESULT

Non-distorted window controls on the fractionally scaled display.

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Windows: N/A
macOS: N/A
Linux/KDE Plasma: KDE Neon OS 5.27
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.6
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.107.0
Qt Version: 5.15.10

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Graphics Platform: Wayland
Display Size: 1920x1200 at 10.1 inches (Microsoft Surface Go 2)
Fractional Scaling: 150%
Graphics Processor: Intel Mesa UHD Graphics 615
(Probably Irrelevant→)Legacy Applications (X11): Applications scale themselves

Plasma → KWin → aurorae component