Can't setup kde-builder with pipenv

I am currently trying to install kde-builder under KDE Neon. I am following the tutorial using the Python virtual environment. I have followed the tutorial up to making the file a executable. When I now cd into ~ and run the “kde-builder --version” command I get:

Creating a Pipfile for this project...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "[~]/.local/share/kde-builder/kde-builder", line 47, in <module>
    from ksblib.Application import Application
  File "[~]/.local/share/kde-builder/ksblib/Application.py", line 20, in <module>
    from .BuildContext import BuildContext
  File "[~]/.local/share/kde-builder/ksblib/BuildContext.py", line 25, in <module>
    from .KDEProjectsReader import KDEProjectsReader
  File "[~]/.local/share/kde-builder/ksblib/KDEProjectsReader.py", line 5, in <module>
    import yaml
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'yaml'

and Pipfile appears in my Home directory.
So my thesis was that I can only run kde-builder from the folder in .local/share/kde-builder/ because the Pipfile is there. So i run the command in that folder and get:

=== install-distro-packages ===
Fetching remote changes to sysadmin-repo-metadata
Merging sysadmin-repo-metadata changes from branch master
        * You had local changes to sysadmin-repo-metadata, which have been re-applied.
Duplicate module-set qt6-set at /home/karl/.local/state/sysadmin-repo-metadata/module-definitions/qt6.ksb:7
  * Duplicate module-set qt6-set defined at /home/karl/.local/state/sysadmin-repo-metadata/module-definitions/qt6.ksb:7

With the last line in red.
Should I modify the line in ./local/state/… or should I configure anything differently?

That’s sound like the most important issue.

You can report it at:

I have created an Issue on kde-builders gitlab, where you can see the solution