Date/time not changing from US

Hello,
For the better part of this day I have been trying to change the date/time format to Belgian instead of US.
I have a new install of Fedora KDE spin, initially I installed it with the primary language as American English but I could not for the life of me change the date/time format. Thought that installing the OS in Dutch and then changing the primary language to English may keep the date/time format in Dutch but alas… For some bizarre reason, when I rebooted just now the date/time is back in the US format.
When running locale this is the result I get:

LANG=nl_BE.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8

After just installing, everything was in nl_BE.UTF-8. It just changed for an unknown reason.

My settings are correct as you can see in my screenshot.

localectl gives

System Locale: LANG=nl_BE.UTF-8
    VC Keymap: be
   X11 Layout: be
    X11 Model: pc105

nl_BE.UTF-8 does exist in locale -a.
Like I said, it just changed out of nowhere and I cannot change it what I do. I tried setting the locale in /etc/locale.conf, in .bashrc, in /etc/environment, .config/plasma-localerc… Pretty much everywhere but nothing changes it to the correct format.
Yes I know that I can change the format by changing the settings of the clock, but then the rest of my applications (eg Dolphin) would still show the incorrect format.
I’ve also tried to reset the display language to Dutch but that doesn’t work either, that’s also something I don’t want. I want my display language to be English.

I honestly have zero clue what to do next. I feel like I’m going crazy here…

I might actually be the dumbest guy alive…
My fish.conf had LC_ALL=en_US :grimacing:

1 Like