Discover continues to give me problem

Discover o kde neon stable (last version) continues to give me the same problem about dependencies when o trie to install something without snaps, but it cannot specify the missing dependency, what could i do to find it?

You will have to use the terminal to do so.

sudo apt update

will refresh your package lists, and show any potential warnings or messages.

sudo apt full-upgrade

will install any updates, and give you any warnings or messages about missing dependencies. This should help point out where the problem is.

While neon does suggest using the pkcon command, this tool is still using apt, and does not show full error messaging.

The command sudo-apt-update
gives me this warning:
W: file:/var/lib/preinstalled-pool/dists/jammy/Release.gpg: Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring (/etc/apt/trusted.gpg), see the DEPRECATION section in apt-key(8) for details.
W: Impossibile recuperare http://archive.neon.kde.org/user/dists/jammy/InRelease
Impossibile connettersi a archive.neon.kde.org:80 (127.0.0.1). - connect (111: Connection refused)
[Cannot connect to:]
W: Impossibile scaricare alcuni file di indice: saranno ignorati o verranno usati quelli vecchi.
[Impossible to download some index files: will be ignorate or will be used old ones]

The commmand sudo apt full-upgrade:
gives me this error:
Warning: os-prober will be executed to detect other bootable partitions.
Its output will be used to detect bootable binaries on them and create new boot entries.
Found Windows Boot Manager on /dev/nvme0n1p1@/EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi
Adding boot menu entry for UEFI Firmware Settings …
done
Rimozione di linux-modules-extra-5.19.0-50-generic (5.19.0-50.50)…
Rimozione di linux-modules-5.19.0-50-generic (5.19.0-50.50)…
dpkg: errore nell’elaborare il pacchetto linux-modules-5.19.0-50-generic (–remove):
impossibile rimuovere in sicurezza “/lib/modules/5.19.0-50-generic/kernel/drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena.dpkg-tmp”: Bad message
dpkg: troppi errori, chiusura in corso
Si sono verificati degli errori nell’elaborazione:
[Error in the elaboration:]
linux-modules-5.19.0-50-generic
L’operazione è stata bloccata perché si sono verificati troppi errori.
[too much errors the connection was blocked]
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

can you help me?

You have some sort of network related problem. A proxy or something?

This is a warning, and doesn’t break things. However, you can fix this by removing the file /etc/apt/source.list.d/preinstalled-pool-list This got left over from the install, and should have been removed. But it is harmless.

No is connected directly to the router with ethernet cable, when i did it i was connected to the forum, but i retry later

This iirc usually indicates a proxy or something has been set up on your system - the IP address is your localhost, not the IP for archive.neon.kde.org. Your router has nothing to do with this, I think

Apt-update should also be listing Ubuntu.com repo entries as well as the neon ones. Are these showing?