Kscreenlocker freezes and have to be killed

I am having this problem in my (old) system since the upgrade to Leap 15.5. The screen lock freezes and I am unable to type anything. The mouse works, with the pointer visible and moving, but I cannot click anything and even the blinking cursor in the password box is frozen.

The unlock-session(s) in a terminal does not work. Killing the process kscreenlocker_g with only “kill ####” does not work and I have to do it with -9 (“kill -9 ####”). Then the process respawn and I am able to enter the password again.

The only messages I got related to the locker are these:

sudo journalctl | grep kscreenlocker
May 04 08:22:33 XXXX.site kscreenlocker_greet[10383]: Qt: Session management error: networkIdsList argument is NULL
May 04 08:22:34 XXXX.site kscreenlocker_greet[10383]: kf.kirigami: Failed to find a Kirigami platform plugin
May 04 08:22:35 XXXX.site kscreenlocker_greet[10383]: qt.virtualkeyboard.hunspell: Hunspell dictionary is missing for “en_GB” . Search paths (“/usr/share/qt5/qtvirtualkeyboard/hunspell”, “/usr/share/hunspell”, “/usr/share/myspell/dicts”)

Other error message is “gkr-pam: unable to locate daemon control file”, but this does not seems to be related. I have Nomachine running (remote access), but the freezes occurs with the server disabled. I used the “light-locker” a few times, and it seems that the problem did not occur.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening, or were I can find more information about errors in the system logs? Is it possible to “reinstall” (clean) the kscreenlocker? I will be glad to give more information if necessary.

Thank you all.

System info:
Operating System: openSUSE Leap 15.5
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.9
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.103.0
Qt Version: 5.15.8
Kernel Version: 5.14.21-150500.55.52-default (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz
Memory: 6,7 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 2500
Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

The system is in English, but the keyboard layout is Portuguese (BR).
The theme is Breeze, but the problem persists with the defaults.

(this question was posted in different forums, but so far not a single answer)