Kwave dependencies for ubuntu?

I am looking to compile Multimedia/kwave on my machine. I already installed KF5 as per instructions at kde/Kdenlive/Development/KF5, ECM, etc… however I am getting the following error message:

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.28/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:230 (message):
  Could NOT find KF5 (missing: Archive Completion Config ConfigWidgets
  DBusAddons DocTools I18n IconThemes KIO TextWidgets XmlGui WidgetsAddons)
  (found suitable version "5.115.0", minimum required is "5.114.0")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.28/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:600 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  /usr/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:93 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:226 (FIND_PACKAGE)

Kwave doesn’t provide instructions for the dependencies necessary, unless you have technical knowledge and know what are the names of each package in CMakeLists.txt

Thanks

I have since ported Kwave to Qt6/KF6, so if you’re trying to build Kwave from the master branch you will now need Qt6/KF6 rather than Qt5/KF5. Ubuntu may not have new enough versions, so you may have to build the dependencies also. I recommend trying kdesrc-build. After you get it set up, you can run kdesrc-build kwave to download and build Kwave and its (KDE) dependencies. You may still need to install non-KDE dependencies. Make sure to install the packages with the development headers. They probably end with -dev.