License free music

Where can I get license-free music? Especially classical music. Is there good music that you can use in your videos without having to buy a license?

YouTube itself has got many titles for free. Not sure about classical music.

Hello @mottechy
do you know where I can find these free titles?

1 Like

Found an interesting option. As I understand it, for free use.

1 Like

Note that royalty free music doesn’t necessarily mean no licence.

There are several license that are free as in free beer but still have a licence.

Hallo @Duha
Do you know if royalty free music is free to use? And how can you tell exactly what you can and can’t use?

Usually, sites like the one you mentioned have a terms and conditions page that explains what you are allowed to do and what not. My experience is that more often than not you are allowed to use them for personal use but must state where you got it from and who the artist is.

1 Like

Do you know where to get classical music or jazz that you can use without having to name the licensor?
So simply without conditions that can be accidentally overlooked?

Look at the license. If you don’t understand the license contact the author or ask us for help

1 Like

Kind of meta for Kdenlive, but anyway. I usually use freemusicarchive.org

1 Like

Everything on musopen.org seems to be public domain, so completely free to use.

1 Like

The music offer of musopen.org, especially for classical music is huge - but unfortunately the quality is not satisfactory at all. If you don’t choose this: Member $55 per year
then the audio quality alone is very reduced. And the musical one is also often simple.
Too bad.