Looping Stutter

I am using Plasma 6 RC2 wayland and I am experiencing a stutter that appears like it is displaying frames in a loop. Initially noticed it with Yuzu(Native wayland and Xwayland), but I am now seeing it in Freetube. I checked with Sway and X11 and didn’t experience it there. It is possible that it is occurring more often and because so much of what I have on screen is static it isn’t as noticeable. I tried doing a screen recording using Spectacle but the resulting video didn’t capture what was happening on the monitor. With Freetube at one point I paused a video and the content swapped back and forth between at least two frames. I’d report it on the bug tracker, but I am not sure how to describe it when reporting and would like to figure out how to reproduce it reliably.

Any one else experiencing this or have tips on figuring this out.

Thanks

Operating System: Arch Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.93.0
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.249.0
Qt Version: 6.7.0
Kernel Version: 6.7.6-273-tkg-linux-tkg (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 24 × AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
Memory: 62.7 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080/PCIe/SSE2
Product Name: X570M Pro4

I have had to take a video with my phone to be able to capture what I was seeing on my monitor sometimes.

I did so more testing. While Freetube is doing the flicker/stutter and if I set my monitor refresh to 30hz it doesn’t happen, but does at 60hz.

I also am able to reproduce it reliably with glxgears by limiting it fps to 20 with mangohud.