Minor inconsistencies with KDE panels

I’m using KDE panel as a dock. It’s a floating centered panel. In edit mode both top arrows are set to the corresponding edges(maximum width) of the screen and the down arrows are centered. My theme is Breeze-Dark. The distro is Fedora’s KDE spin.

As you can see, the margins at both ends are a little bit different. Is there a way to remove them altogether or at least make them equal on both sides?

I also have a top panel with Window list instead of Icon-only Task Manager (Application Menu Bar). I’ve noticed a weird bug with it. When I log in initially, the text of the Window list (active application’s name) is little bit blurred. When I change it to Task Manager and then change it to Window list again, it looks crisp.

What specific Plasma version are you using? I ask because I recall this being fixed semi-recently.

Operating System: Fedora Linux 37
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.105.0
Qt Version: 5.15.9

Weird, maybe a setup issue? @niccolove, any ideas?

This requires a bit of investigation. Could you open a bug report and assign it to me?

2 Likes

@finchoto

After a bit of history spelunking, I found the bug reports that popped into my mind when I first read your post

2 Likes