No HDR option in plasma 6 - using iGPU instead of dGPU

I installed KDE Neon about a month ago on my laptop with its integrated HDR display and dGPU Nvidia RTX 3070. I updated to plasma v6 recently and hoped to enable HDR, but I don’t have the option (click to enlarge):

I just installed the 550 driver using sudo pkcon install nvidia-driver-550 as some people say it solved the issue, yet still no hdr option visible for me.

I also notice the “About this system” section shows my CPU’s chipset instead of my Nvidia GPU, that might be a sign… But I don’t know what to do from there.

I tried using EnvyControl to set my laptop to using only the Nvidia GPU, I also tried addind the following arguments in the system settings shortcuts like I need on some games to force using my dGPU: __NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1 __GLX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia __VK_LAYER_NV_optimus=NVIDIA_only. But nothing allows me to ever get HDR available so far.

I’m also lacking the HDR option, despite its support & full functionality on Windows 11 with this laptop. My last idea was that it is a driver problem, and my “About this System” page states “Mesa Intel Graphics” as my graphics processor so I feared my card wasn’t being used. (but not “Mesa Intel UHD Graphics” like OP)
However, I submitted a probe to the Linux Hardware Database today and it gave the green light for my graphics card, and only “detected” status for the Intel chip. So now I’m really confused, if this is a driver problem: if a NVIDIA driver is required for HDR and KDE neon does not support NVIDIA drivers, how can KDE neon claim to support HDR?
But in your case, the NVIDIA 550 driver did not solve the problem, so now I’m coming to believe this isn’t driver-related.

Would you submit a probe to linux-hardware to confirm your hardware’s support?

It seems hw probe agrees on my GPU working: