Ograf motion design

Hello there.

I wish to switch professionnaly, but there is still some lack of features for my specific needs.
One of them would be fusion motion graphic or equivalent. Some projects are going there, blender is may be there… But still not enough for me !

Having it inside of kdenlive would be killing ! So I was looking at ograf ebu (open graphic html5 standard)

Do you think impleting something like that could be done ?

Just an idea :slight_smile:

Have you tried Glaxnimate? It’s integrated with Kdenlive but needs to be installed separately.

Just downloaded it.
Looks cool, especially for Lottie. Ograf is quite different, and it would be so great that svg tool could create Ograf. Then to load them into kdenlive :smiley:

Anyway, it’s kinda cool, and I’ll check more. But some lack of 3D, compositing, particules and so on… and stuff like that, Ograf could do !

Maybe what I’m looking for would not exist :slight_smile:

Ask the developer of Glaxnimate whether he wants to do that :wink:

1 Like