Option for old system monitor styles?

I’m not particularly a fan of the new display style for the pie chart, Can we please have an option to revert this back to the old version?

What old version? Which Plasma version were you using before you upgraded that had a different style?

6.0.2 had the older style, it was easier for me to see.

6.0.2 --> 6.0.3

I don’t recall the style changing between 6.0.2 and 6.0.3. Could you attach a screenshot of what you’re seeing now on 6.0.3?

it used to be thick-er

2 Likes

In fact in older releases the problem was that the ring was too thin, and we fixed a bug causing this, which made it display at its originally-intended size. It’s possible that as a result of this, the size is now variable (as originally intended) which makes it thinner at smaller sizes.

As such I’m not sure what you’re experiencing is a bug per se. In fact by fixing a bug, something you got used to was changed in a way you didn’t expect, but that was apparently always the design goal.

2 Likes

I could not find a size to change this, where would I find it?

I still do not see an option after updating, perhaps someone could tell me where i would do this?

It is possible for you to make your own display styles.
If you prefer the old way, or would like any other customisations done, you can setup your own style and then use the “Get New Display Styles…” button to add it.

Update : The ring appears to of a reasonable size again, thank you to whoever did that