Stuck at configuring dev environment

Hello, i just started to setting up my environment following the tutorial from official web site, and got stuck at very first steps, although i did as prescribed in the tutorial.

When i execute the command:

kdesrc-build --initial-setup

i receive the error:

➜  kdesrc-build git:(master) ./kdesrc-build --initial-setup     
* kdesrc-build was unable to load initial setup support for some reason.
* Did you remember to install the base dependencies for kdesrc-build?
* Ensure you have run --install-distro-packages-perl (included in --initial-setup) before you run further steps.
* https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development/Set_up_a_development_environment#Install_basic_tools

Can't locate Digest/SHA.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Digest::SHA module) (@INC entries checked: /usr/local/lib64/perl5/5.38 /usr/local/share/perl5/5.38 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /home/nck/.local/share/kdesrc-build/modules) at /home/nck/.local/share/kdesrc-build/modules/Mojo/Util.pm line 7.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/nck/.local/share/kdesrc-build/modules/Mojo/Util.pm line 7.
Compilation failed in require at /home/nck/.local/share/kdesrc-build/modules/Mojo/Base.pm line 14.
Compilation failed in require at /home/nck/.local/share/kdesrc-build/modules/Mojo/IOLoop/Subprocess.pm line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/nck/.local/share/kdesrc-build/modules/Mojo/IOLoop/Subprocess.pm line 2.
Compilation failed in require at /home/nck/.local/share/kdesrc-build/modules/ksb/Util.pm line 25.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/nck/.local/share/kdesrc-build/modules/ksb/Util.pm line 25.
Compilation failed in require at /home/nck/.local/share/kdesrc-build/modules/ksb/FirstRun.pm line 17.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/nck/.local/share/kdesrc-build/modules/ksb/FirstRun.pm line 17.
Compilation failed in require at ./kdesrc-build line 108.

You could:
 File a bug https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kdesrc-build
 Ask for help on irc.libera.chat in the #kde channel

I may install all the required librarys manually but i don’t think it’s the correct way of setting it up. Can you please guid me how to resolve the issue, thank you.

My distro: fedora 39, plasma 5.27

Did you run the following before trying it?

sudo dnf install git perl perl-IPC-Cmd perl-MD5 perl-FindBin

I’m embarrassed to admit, but no, I didn’t notice this point, thank you very much for the hint, next time I’ll be more careful
Thank you