Tellico images using /run/user/1000/doc/90736b07/

Hi,
I have an issue with images and how my tellico database is running on a newly installed box.
My current os is Pop!_OS 22.04 LTS
tellico is 3.5.3
The problem is when I launch/open Tellico it seems to be pointing to the following:
/run/user/1000/doc/90736b07/
for example my MyDVD.tsc file once opens in Tellico shows the following location:
/run/user/1000/doc/90736b07/MyDVDS.tc
Once I look at any of the entries the image is blank, this applies to all my entries in MyDVDS and any other images for my other Tellico databases.
To further figure out what is going on I extracted the tellico.xml for MyDVDS.tc and looked for an entry with a picture and this is what I found if for instance I searherd the tellico.xml for “Babylon 5 In the Beginning”.
And got the following:
Emperor Londo Mollari tells the story of the Earth-Minbari war that almost destroyed Humanity and later inspired its last best hope for peace.
file:///run/user/1000/doc/8c69053d/Babylon 5 In the Beginning-DVD.png

The file:///run/user/1000/doc/ locations is is not the correct location for the image file or the Tellico database file.
Why is Tellico being sand boxed or opened in /run/user/1000/doc/90736b07/

Is this PAM? or some other new form of security/sand boxing?
If so how do I fix this to open my Tellico in the correct loaction which is
/home/jeff/Database/Tellico/Tellico-MyDVD/MyDVDS.tc

Thanks for any help!

For anyone having a similar issue perhaps with other apps:
This issue was resolved, it seems for some reason Tellico snap pack was sand boxed. Of course this was with the Pop_OS! Gnome desktop, but this issue carried over to my second intsalled Gui KDE.Plamsa.
To fix this I needed to grab flatseal. The site states “Flatseal is a graphical utility to review and modify permissions from your Flatpak applications.”
The site and flatseal can be found at: