Unable to change account currency

I created a investment account with brokerage. During the account creation of brokerage, incorrectly selected currency (INR) as an security (PPF). Now I am unable to change to the currency. Homepage is displaying as PPF.

Please advise.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 212022

[I thought I had already sent this by email. Sorry if it eventually appears twice.]
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the currency of an account once it has been created. You will have to create a new account.

I am not certain if it is possible to move transactions from the old account to the new one, due to the differing currencies. It might be worth testing, but I would not expect it to work.

Note that if it is just the brokerage account with the wrong currency, then you only need to recreate the brokerage account, not the Investment Account itself. I would rename the old account first, and then be sure to use the exact same name for the new one so it is correctly recognized as the brokerage account for that investment account. You might be able to edit any transaction in the Investment account and alter the specified Brokerage account.

Jack