Wallpaper Submission - Cloth

I am not a designer. After realize that we can make wallpapers with Blender, I wanted to give a try and this is my first contribution!

Light version:

Other resolutions and source: https://github.com/DenysMb/Plasma-6-Wallpapers/tree/main/Cloth-Breeze

19 Likes

Dark version:

3 Likes

Vertical light version:

4 Likes

Vertical dark version:

Looks so nice! Well done.

great work!
you may want to try some basic post processing

1 Like

I love this so much, I’m downloading this and using it as my own wallpaper, thank you.

1 Like

It looks genuinely excellent, one suggestion I have is that for the dark theme, you rerender the scene with darker colours instead of darkening the image, but apart from that I would actually see myself using this

4 Likes

So instead of just pulling down the brightness (which makes your design look drab), why don’t you make the dark version by changing the colours of the cloths to… you know… darker colours?

Edit: @Just_Kamil said it first!

3 Likes

Yeah, I think that is better when using darker colors instead of decrease the light.

Thank you both (@Just_Kamil and @Paul_Brown) for the suggestion!

5 Likes

Hmm, what if instead of darkening the light you rotate it so it lights this from the side? I think the long shadows this would cause would be perfect for a dark version.

1 Like

The shadows seem to be on the dark side and (imo) missing some color, can you try doing softer shadows with a bit of saturation?