Wallpaper Submissions: "Center of attention" and other

I sent my submissions by email. Now that finalists were selected I would like to share my submission publicly. I’m very proud of what I’ve made and want others to see them!

Center of attention

I had more hopes for the work “Center of attention”, since when creating it I was very much inspired by the style of KDE Plasma wallpapers of older versions.

I put the following meaning into this work:

The background shows that there are many reflections - opinions, things that happen in life. Some fragments show that there are failures or hopes are shattered into fragments. The remaining fragments symbolize the good in everyone’s life, where you can find a reflection of yourself and your hopes. And the button in the middle points forward, indicating that you should always strive forward. It also means stability and the desire for a good future.

Light version:

Dark version:

Alternative dark (wasn’t submitted but I thought I’d share it anyways :slight_smile:):

Other submissions

Corals

Light version:

Dark version:

Snakeland

Light version:

Dark version:

17 Likes

I really love the Corals wallpapers. Very nice. They’re going in my personal wallpaper collection, so don’t be surprised if they show up as the background to screenshot in my weekly blog posts. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

I like the “Center of attention” :star_struck:
The golden one reminds me of Deus Ex

2 Likes

Interesting observation :grinning:. Thanks for feedback!

1 Like

I know it’s good when there is two I really like a lot Dark and Alt Dark unable to pick one over the other.
Thanks for sharing your works.

1 Like

Hi, can you share the full res wallpapers? They got downscaled and compressed. I’d like to add them to my background shuffle.

1 Like

Here are the high resolution images! The “Corals” are not included because the render has 3D artifacts. I need to re-render it. Once I do I will add them to google drive.

Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IVLbM2nOpZpIgHuXDJQdiJK3uSQBdlOb?usp=sharing

BTW. I was experimenting with “Corals” wallpaper and wanted to share an alternative version:

3 Likes

Added high quality “Corals” wallpaper to google drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IVLbM2nOpZpIgHuXDJQdiJK3uSQBdlOb?usp=sharing

Also the google drive now contains an alternative version of “Snakeland”:

1 Like

Corals are gorgeous! Is there any high res version for this one (the experimental one)?