Wallpaper Submission: Harmony

Hello everyone, I wanted to cook something light and homemade. I did it with soul and love. I hope you like it. The work is done in Inkscape.

49 Likes

I really really like it! Is there a dark version ?

2 Likes

Dark version at the creation stage. :blush: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Beautiful wallpaper, really love this! If I had to point out something I would say konqi’s face is more oval than round in the design. And if the time on the clock is 06:00 it will be a nice easter egg for plasma 6.

2 Likes

You’ve got it right. But I specifically did not make Konqi quite similar, so that there was a reference to Kongi, but not quite explicit. The watch shows version 6 of plasma, and 28) is the release date of the new plasma. :blush: :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi! Or is it better to put 06:00? And then I was thinking something)

This is so cool! I love the colors and overall analogue look with the hatching lines, sooo good!

does it come with an associated matching clock widget? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be very cool.

you can “mimic” a digital clock with sic!.. the digital clock widget and a digital font… Just for the fun I toyed around with a fancy date widget, too. I like the wallpaper, its style and colours.

@Deniska thanks for the wallpaper and good luck in the contest!

5 Likes

That is so beautiful and really so cute, I love that the colours are so soft and gentle just as the overall design is, I’m trying to write this post but I keep leaning back in my chair just loving the impact it’s got, the outside scenery drags my focus out there then this cute little guy with that look , so cute , this is real good.

Thank You very much for sharing.

2 Likes

Hi! Unfortunately, no ((I don’t know how to program, etc. (( But it would be fun to implement something like that. I can only make a separate wallpaper, where there will be no numbers themselves, so that some other widget can be inserted to the clock.

I like. But I would recommend you to dim the brightness of the widget so that it is more suitable in tone, if it can be done. Thank you very much! By the way, it’s nice to see a person) who also has a panel on the side.))) We are a rarity ahaha

1 Like

Hello! Unfortunately I don’t have programming skills(( :pleading_face:

1 Like

I will try to make a dark theme as well. Thank you very much!

1 Like

How about making a light version and call this one Dark?

I’m in the process of making a dark theme. I want to make it with a different story. Right now I’m still picking up colors.

10 Likes

Oh my gosh this is amazing. Well done!

1 Like

This is fantastic. I love that you sneaked the gear, plasma logo, and letter K in there too!

1 Like

a bat instead of the butterfly?

2 Likes